Private Client Services
Our Commitment to our Clients
- We will initially meet with you at our expense and without obligation to discuss the specific and general financial goals that you have for yourself, your business and your family.
- We will agree with you an appropriate remuneration structure.
- We will advise you on all areas of your finances as requested, including the suitability of existing arrangements and agree with you structured plans to achieve the targets identified above.
- Having agreed these plans with you we will offer you the opportunity to meet with you regularly to ensure that your plans remain appropriate and if necessary we will recommend alterations to the original plans in order to meet any change in circumstances that might occur.
- We will issue you with a summary of the minutes from the meeting and the agreed action plan so as to avoid any confusion in relation to your requirements.
- Upon joining one of our membership services, we will provide you with a full schedule of all of your existing plans/policies as well as a financial summary report.
- We will also take over the servicing of any existing plans and write to all providers of these plans to obtain full up to date details which will then be electronically recorded and regularly updated on your file.
- Subject to the terms of your chosen membership, we will proactively manage your financial planning requirements and at our regular meetings we will update you on any legislative changes that have a bearing upon your existing arrangements.
- We will advise you of any additional fees or charges up front and will only proceed with any arrangements with your express permission.
- We undertake to refund any fees levied without question if you believe that the service provided by us does not meet your expected level.
- Any personal information which you provide to us is treated as confidential. We do not provide this information to third parties other than in the proper conduct of your affairs or with your express consent.
- From time to time we may write to you with information, such as newsletters or case updates, which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive any such information please let us know.
- We will attempt to respond to any verbal or written requests within a reasonable timescale.
Your Commitment To Us
- We would like to deal with clients who are as committed to their financial welfare as we are. We therefore;-
- Ask you to respond to any letter, email, request for information or telephone calls as soon as reasonably possible.
- Ask you to treat our support team with courtesy and respect and thank them for work completed well.
- Ask you to read thoroughly whatever we send to you and respond as requested, or contact us if you require clarification.
- Ask you to make decisions (either way) promptly.
- Ask you to provide us with a minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation for any meeting that is arranged.
- Expect you to be fully prepared for our meetings and to bring with you any documents required to facilitate our discussions.
- Ask that you return to us in a timely fashion any documents that require your completion/signature.
- Expect you to seek our advice before taking any subsequent action in relation to the financial planning areas that you have consulted us about.
- Ask that you to bring to our attention immediately, any changes in your circumstances, both pre, post and during any consultation period.
- Request that if you decide to use another adviser alongside us, that you advise us of this and provide us with your authority to work with them so as to avoid any overlap or conflict in our recommendations.
- Ask you to settle in full any account sent to you within agreed timescales.